Sigma® II Build System
The award winning Sigma® II Build System
It provides a robust and effective solution to achieving high levels of fabric performance along with a more affordable, reliable and simple to install system - a fit and forget approach. With excellent air tightness, thermal bridging and thermal transmittance performance, the Sigma® II Build System offers reduced material related costs by adopting conventional materials in a more innovative manner.
The build system also offers a range of offsite construction features, including:
- Closed panel and fully insulated
- Service cavity pre-fitted
- Floor cassettes wrapped, air sealed and insulated
- Built-in air tightness detailing and seals
- Safer build system
- Principle service penetrations pre-formed
- Potential to air test, immediately after kit erection
- Optional factory fitting of windows
- Optional insulated ground floor cassettes
- Optional insulated ceiling cassettes
- Optional insulated roof cassettes
The extent of labour time has also been cost engineered through the simplification of the build system and the integration of several trades/suppliers into one package, thus eliminating non value adding site processes, which attract hidden capital cost and downstream cost overruns. Sigma® II takes whole life costing into account as well as risk and home owner impact. As well as construction complexity, installation interfaces, performance, repair and maintenance, our approach has been to focus on fabric solution - recognised as the first priority.