One of the greatest benefits we deliver is our ability to value engineer projects, guide our clients and work alongside project teams to deliver successful commercial projects across the UK.
From the earliest design development, concept, programme development and sequence of work, we promote a collaborative approach that enables our clients to benefit from our technical expertise. We have BIM capability that enables us to produce 3D models and utilise clash detection software to value engineer the frame and building services. We can also create service routes and zones in the building structure, negating the requirement for site builder works.
Our experience in commercial projects means the fundamental design principles are adhered to and we can contribute additional insight to ensure efficient and cost effective delivery once onsite.
- A fit and forget approach with no on-going maintenance
- Speed of build to provide wind and watertight homes within weeks
- Whole life cycle costing
- Cost certainty that is both affordable and reliable
- Short lead times once we have full drawings – as little as 3 weeks
- A range of performance standards to meet your projects requirements
- A certified 10 year warranty on our design and build
- Precision engineered quality throughout
- Experienced project management
For our clients we’re an integral part of their project team, working alongside to provide solutions and deliver their projects on time and on budget.