The service we offer includes:
• Erection method statements
• CDM and risk assessments, including fire safety guidance
• Crane lifting and access plans
• Fixing schedules
• Handover and sign off checklists
• Repair and maintenance guidelines
Our projects each have a dedicated Contracts Manager and Site Supervisor, so you always have a dedicated point of contact. Our erectors go through training and induction programmes, before becoming an approved installer. Names are recorded on our competency register and training matrix, as part of our ISO QA procedures, which are regularly audited to ensure compliance.